NIMA Implementation Modes
NIMA can be made available as an on-premise solution or a cloud-based service. In this way, you have the choice: would you prefer a software license for an unlimited period of time, or would you prefer access to a secure cloud-based environment with the freedom to decide on your term of commitment? Whatever your preferences, NIMA offers you freedom of choice.
NIMA as a cloud-based service
- No high investments in IT infrastructure and resources (CAPEX).
- Integration of ROSEN and third-party inline inspection and assessment data following inspection services.
- Sharing and outsourcing of both data management and integrity assessment tasks through the cloud.
- Access to ROSEN experts for remote integrity assessment and data management support
- Quick and easy access from any device from any location
NIMA as an on-premise solution
- Deepest integration ability into client environment (GIS, ERP, Document Management).
- System hosting and management entirely on customer side, with the option of ROSEN data management and integrity assessment services when needed.
- Full ROSEN support throughout the entire deployment phase and beyond: from project management to implementation to training to technical support.
- True alternative to in-house software thanks to highest flexibility of adaptation to individual needs.
- Amortization of initial investment over time.
Implementation Mode Comparision
|Data Integration and Management|
(on-premise): Functionality to run pre-defined integrity assessments or create processes on your own using the NIMA Process Builder. Optional ROSEN integrity assessment support when needed.
(cloud-based): Functionality to run pre-defined integrity assessments or create processes on your own using the NIMA Process Builder. Option for remote execution of integrity assessment tasks and/or instant integrity management consultancy by ROSEN.
(on-premise): Data integration and management functionality using ESRI ArcGIS Pro. Optional ROSEN data integration and management support when needed.
(cloud-based): Integration and management of data from ROSEN inline inspections and integrity assessments and other non-ROSEN data.
- Data integration and management functionality using ESRI ArcGIS Pro. Optional ROSEN data integration and management support when needed.
- IT platform components and services such as virtualization software, operating systems, middleware, database management systems, backups, server maintenance and technical support.
- All IT infrastructure required to run NIMA, such as servers, storage and networking.
Please contact us and we will be happy to provide you with more information.
Am Seitenkanal 8
49811 Lingen (Ems)